2022年9月17日 星期六

Emily的作文

有時間的話聽一下試題MP3 ,培養一下語感。
https://roseview100.blogspot.com/2022/09/mp3.html

12-1
Our school teachers teach us a lot of things which are very interesting.
I study for a long time after I get home.
I am so tired.

That is just a day in my life.
That is what a day in my life looks like.

12-2
It is (Chinese) New Year's Eve. (農曆)除夕慣用說法
I make some resolutions on (Chinese) New Year's Eve.
First (注意拼字)
I can do/get some more exercise.
I can have/eat some more vegetables and less meat. 
I want to lose some weight.
I want to help a lot of people that need my help. (不須用 must)

12-3
All of us were so afraid that we screamed during the movie.
........there were a lot of ghosts.......
We all came home after the movie.
When I was in bed, I could not fall asleep.
I kept thinking about the horror movie, so I could not fall asleep. 

12-4
Yesterday was my brother's birthday...

After buying the birthday cake, they went ......
After they bought the birthday cake, they went .......
......buy some clothes for my brother ......
... sing happy birthday songs for my brother...

12-5
第二行 第三行 第四行  連續太多逗號 逗號不能當連接詞 一連串錯誤用法
看不懂 
第四行 I didn't take an unbwlly?

A few minutes later, it started raining.
不要縮寫: I did not take an umbrella

I did not take an umbrella with me, so I walked home in the rain.
When I came/got home, I was not feeling well.
I must have been sick.
I should have listened to my mom.

12-6
今天是我生日,用現在式 OK, 但不適合用在這裡。


接下來這些事應該全部用過去式
My dad bought me a bike for my birthday.

He taught me how to ride the bike.
以下需全部改成過去式。

12-7
I had a picnic with my family in  ~ ~ ~ . 
應寫出野餐地點

Along the way,         we saw a lot of cars .....
On the way to ~ ~ ~ ,      we saw a lot of cars .....

???? preaed 是指 prepared 嗎?
sang a lot of songs


12-8
I had a BBQ party .......
We ate/had a lot of delicious food ...... food 
不可數
watched the moon
and ate moon cake

第三行 後面, 逗號不能當連接詞。
應拆成兩句
The story was very interesting.

We sat under/in the moonlight and ate/had moon cake(s).

12-9
第一句沒動詞是標題,須單獨一行。

即使 at 7:00 仍應用現在式,不用現在進行式,因為是每天發生在7:00
I swim at the pool at 7:00.
I like swimming a lot / very much.

第二行 
第三行  連續太多逗號 逗號不能當連接詞
先練習兩句一組或
分開單獨一句
I go to the beach with my friends a lot.
If I cannot swim, they might laugh at me.
I think it is important to know how to swim.

English is very important if I want to go abroad.
第一張圖寫了很多句
第三張顯得寒酸

I study English at 15:00.
I have dinner with my family at 18:00.
時間副詞通常放在句尾。

12-10
I had a bad day today.
It might be the worst in my life because lots of bad things happened to me.
...I got up late.  It was 9:00 when I woke up.

逗號不能當連接詞
I was late for school.

I broke my glasses when I stepped into the classroom. 接著發生 兩個都用過去式
My key fell into the ditch. (水溝)不會寫,就只好寫不見了。
My key was lost and the bus left.

12-11
注意時態
Yesterday was my mom's  birthday.
... to buy a gift for Mom.  沒所有格  需大寫

We decided to buy a watch for Mom.

We sang birthday songs for Mom and said happy birthday to her.


12-12
We bought two tickets that were 100 dollars and were very cheap.
We bought two tickets for $100 and they were very cheap.
 ... and I saw my favorite animals, penguins.



 












沒有留言:

張貼留言

Harry1AP26~P30

  I   know   they   don't ,"  said  Harry. " It   was   only   a   dream ." But   he   wished   he   hadn't   said   ...