2023年4月20日 星期四

辛普森 S34E15 L2~L6

 S34E15 Bartless 03/06/2023

♪ ♪

(SCHOOL BELL RINGS)

"Then Papa Bear said,

'Someone's been sleeping in my bed.'"

This book is so unrealistic.

Dads sleep on the weight bench in the garageright?

Okay, Riley, ready to do this?

Tell you whatyou just hang out in there while I readokay?

Ohthis dumb book.

"Every daythe milkman brings fresh milk to your milk box."

But... the milkman has to be real carefulbecause hiding inside every milk box is...a fart monster!

(MIMICS FLATULENCE)

Does it really say that?

Sit backkidand I'll tell you where milk really comes from.

On the farmcows eat pig boogers...

Moo!

BART: ...which their butts turn into milk.

Then the cows are loaded onto farm rockets.

(MOOING)

(CACKLES)

BART: But space goats and astro donkeys headbutt the beef shuttle!

And that is where milk comes from.

(LAUGHING)

I thought drawing in books wasn't allowed.

Heywho's the big kid here?

You are.

(GULPS)

Thanks to your little prank, 25 library books were ruined.
(SIGHS)

Haven't we told you that books are precious?

I'm afraid to count how many times I've said that.

Noyou weren't even there.

I was just trying to make it fun for the kid.

You never take my side.

SideGet a load of this kid with a side.

How dare you defend yourself?

You are the destroyer!

Yesthat's it.

The destroyer.

You ruin everythingeven our holiday picture.

HOMER: There's no such thing as Christmas fangs!

I had to wear a scarf to midnight mass.

I don't have a moment when I'm not worried about what you'll do next.

I can't... I ju...

(PANTING)

I can't...

Babe, babe, tag me in.

I can take him. Destroyer.

Our house is filled with unexploded pranks.

Any toilet seat could be covered in superglue.

Bart put hot dog water in the ice maker.

He's the destroyer!

I just told him that.

Good.

Ten years as your father has left me empty.

Like an orange soda bottle at a picnic...

sticky and covered with dying bees!

I'm just...

I c... I can't...

Babe, babe.

Okaypunishments.

What's your least favorite vegetable?

Swiss chard. (GASPS)

You're looking at a whole lot of swiss chard sandwiches, buster.

And you're never allowed to read a book again!

Okayfirst offwe're on your side.

What Bart did was inexcusable.

He's a bad kidStraight up.

You're lucky you only have him for one year.

Wellit might be twobut that's another meeting.

But don't you worry.

The unholy parade of punishments we've cooked up for Bart is both cruel and unusual.

When he opens his eyes every morninghis first thought will be, "Ohnoanother day."

Before we explore the punishment spacelet me show you something.

I love books now.

(EXCITED CHATTER)

Ohthe kids haven't been this excited to read since we accidentally stocked Matthew Perry's autobiography.

All thanks to your son.

Bart was just trying to help his younger peers
engage with their reading interactively..."make it fun."

Wellhe said that to ustoobut we didn't believe him.

We've sort of learned never to believe him.

"One evening, Ralph decided to go for a walk in the moonlight."

This is the first book he hasn't tried to kiss or wear as a hat.

Oh, Bart is such a wonderfulamazing son.

That's always been our feeling.

May I hug the people who created Bart?

Mmm, mmm, ooh.

What just happened in there?

Bart? Good?

Nothing makes sense anymore.

I-I don't-I don't think this is our car.

What color is our car, Marge?

Black? Uh...

Nononothat's-that's not it.

How is it everyone else saw the best in Bart
and we didn't?

Are we horrible parents?

I don't knowI-I meanwe love Bart, don't we?

Ohso much.

So much.

But what if we don't like him?

We don't like our own son!

We're horrible parents.

It's not our fault.

He just wears you down.

I can't take it.

And I'm the strongest person I know.

We weren't planning on starting a family when we had him.

What ifdeep downwe blame Bart for throwing
our lives out of whack?

That's the thing no one ever tells youhaving kids changes your life.

I just wish so much that we could see him like other people dowithout all the emotional gunk
of ten years of parenting him.

He deserves that much.

MaybeBut that's not how life works.

thunder rumbles )

It just doesn't.

(YAWNS)
Mm...

Another beautiful day.

Should we go wake the kids?

Sure.

Why don't we each take one?

Two parentstwo kids...

the perfect family.

♪ ♪
("Morgenblätter, Op. 279" by Strauss playing ) ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

So what are we looking at today?

WellI heard Dr. Vargas is cheating on Dr. Chen with that gorgeous new resident.

GreatNowwhat about our patients?

I have no ideaBut I made a chart showing who on staff is hooking up with who.

What is it about big-city hospitals that attracts the most melodramatic, sex-obsessed health workers on Earth?

(indistinct chatter)

Dr. Simpson.
They need you in Room 6. Code Blue!

What's the crisis?
Dr. Kern fell in love with his wife's sister's wifeand now he's questioning everything.

(GROANS)

(BEEPING)

Break's over.

("CHARGE" FANFARE PLAYS)

CROWDCharge!

HOMER: I love my job.

Okay, Homer, bottom of the ninth.

Let's get this stadium rocking.

(GRUNTING GENTLY)

♪ ♪

(CROWD CHEERING)

HOMER: Fifty?

You can do better than that.

(EXCLAIMS)

We're almost at maximum noise.

Maybe today's the day.

Release the rally ferret!

♪ Insane in the membrane ♪
♪ Insane in the brain ♪

(SIGHS)

Maybein the endmankind wasn't meant to be 100 loud.

Ah. Wellthat's my daily eight ounces of light beer.

Thirst quenchedI'll head directly home.

Just onceI'd like to see Homer Simpson get drunk.

Ah, well.
(VUVUZELA BLARES)

Uh-ohbetter tap a new keg for the happiest man in Springfield.

Yeahwhat's your secretSkin-man?

Eh, a stimulating job at a school full of obedient childrenwith not one troublemaker in the bunch.

Not a one.

I'm all the trouble he needs.

WellI'm off.

See you laterwild man.

( "Lido Shuffleby Boz Scaggs starts playing )

♪ Lido ♪
♪ Whoa... ♪

You guys are so sweetsurprising me with ice cream after work.

It was Lisa's idea.

WellIce Cream Parlor Malibu Stacy wanted sometoo.

(WHOOPS) Ice cream party!

OhnoOhnoOhno.

Ohno.

(GASPING)

Ohno!

MARGE: It's a child.

(GROANS)

Homer, he's alive.

Who are youlittle boy?

Where are your parents?
What's your name?

I'm Bart... um, something.

Who the hell are you?

Nowyou can't remember anything before the accident?

SorryI got nothing.

Wellhave you ever had amnesia before?

No way I'd forget something like that.

Welluntil we figure out who this kid isI'm gonna have to keep him down at the station.

Hey, uh, are you a true crime buff?

Hope so, 'cause you're sleeping one cell over from this guy who is gonna be huge on Dateline.

Nodon't take him to jail.

He can stay at our house.

The poor thingHe must be so scared.

X-ray of my butt for youOne for you.

Two for the lady.

Aw, nice pile of bricks you got here.

Sowhat's your dealI thought rich people were supposed to be skinny.

We're not rich.

It's just that Marge and I both have great jobs that we love.

(YAWNS)

Everything you see here is a result of careful planning.

(IMITATES SNORING)

Is he fake-snoring so as to imply that we're boring?

I think he is.

Welllet's see how he likes a taste of his own medicine.

(IMITATES SNORING)

(SNORING)

Ah, my medicine.

Can we both admit I won this?

(SIGHSI'll take you to your room.

What are you waiting for?

This ain't over anytime soon.

Aw, the cheap bed in my room broke for some reason.

What you got going on in here?

Malibu Stacy is going on a shopping trip to the mall.

So fun.

Why don't you take them out of their boxes?

Then you can smash them with a rocklight their hair on fire.

Lot of good options.
If I take them out of the boxthey won't be perfect anymore.

Uh, I might have a little OCD.

ADHD. Nice to meet you.

("MORGENBLÄTTER, OP. 279" BY STRAUSS PLAYING)

♪ ♪
♪ Lido... ♪
Mmm, nothing like a morning drive with the top downGot Boz Scaggs on the radio.

Life is tight.

(GASPS)

(SQUISH)
(TIRES SCREECH) (CRASH)

My cool... it's gone!

MISS SPRINGFIELD: Goodbye, Seymour.

(HUMMING)

(GIGGLING)

No, Maggie. Bubble boy bad.

Where's MomI have to make my own sandwich and write my own sweet note to myself on my lunch bagI mean, co...

Ugh. All right, um...

"The world will be great today because you are."

Aw, that's sweet.

And here's an inspirational quote from Uncle Bart.

"Eat my shorts."

Ohvery clever.

If someone actually ate your shortswhat would it mean?

I don't knowjust something you say so people don't mess with youbecause you're the boss and if they don't like it,
they can eat your shorts.

Sodid you remember where home is yetlow-maintenance guest?

SorryguysI know as much about me as you know about mewhich is...

(BELCHING): I rule.
(BARKS)

Aw, we're all breathing that.

(BELCHING)

I know he's just a stray kid in needbut I don't like him.

I'm gonna play a little pickleball.

- (GRUNTING)
I bet his parents don't even like him.

I meanwho could?

(GASPS)
(GROWLS)



(CROWD CHEERING)

For a guy who sweats when he thinksyou've got a pretty sweet gig.

Listen up, Memento Juniorjust because I don't want you alone in my home doesn't mean I want you here.

Wowthousands of drunk dads and their bored kids under your total control.

You can make them do anything you want.

Wellnot anything.

Actuallythere are pretty strict rules about...

Heystop that!

What have you done?

(CHEERING)

(GASPS) 95? What have you done?

And by all meansdo more.

Ohmy God.

Can this be happening?

A hundredI finally got 100!

It's the most noise there can ever be.

(CROWD CHEERING)

KidI don't know who you are or where you came frombut you made magic today.

You showed this set-in-his-ways old Jumbotron operator that there's a beautiful chaos in this job I never dreamed existed.

You're all right.

And you're easily won over.

(THE SIMPSONS THEME PLAYS ON ORGAN)

Kid turns our house upside down in one night.

Who the hell am I?

Who the hell are you?

Ohmy Godhave you heard?

The man we thought was Dr. Taylor was actually his murderous twin.

And last nighthe proposed!

Not today, Tracey.

(BARKING, MEOWING)

Why are we not treating any patients?

Where's my staff?

Who's ready to find out which of my three co-worker lovers is the father of my child?

(WHOOPING)

Enough!

No more romanceNo more intrigue.

The next person who does anything dramatic is fired.

And if you don't like ityou can eat my shorts!

(ALL GASP)

We'll be much more professionalma'am.

Maybe the sex closet could be a supply closet?

And the sex-mobile could be an ambulance.

"Eat my shorts."

Still don't know what it meansbut it really works.

Hey, Jitters. What you working on?

I'm doing a diorama on the history of homework.

Did you know that in ancient Assyria, novice scribes had to get...

Ohit's Friday, nerd.

Put down the tweezers and live a little.

W-waitlet me just finish the detailing on this Trapper Keeper because then I...

When I need to relaxI like to watch a little Itchy and Scratchy.

YeahI've seen the lunch boxes.

It's not for me.

You'll love it.

It's about a cat and a mouse trying to kill each other.

You know... the human experience.

♪ The Itchy and Scratchy Show. ♪
♪ ♪

Have you ever heard Lisa make that sound?

I've heard her laugh beforebut it's always been ironicOr sarcastic.

Or dubiously polite and just a little bit put-upon.

(LAUGHING CONTINUING)

But never that.

- Aw.
- Aw.

Once againcartoon violence and mental health go hand in hand.

Sohow late did you two crazy kids stay up watching cartoons?

I don't knowbut all the ads on TV were about calling women who couldn't wait to talk to us right now.

I'm glad you had fun.

Wellthat's odd.

Maggie never liked that book before.

I zazzed it up for her.

Ohyou wrote Maggie into the story.

What a special little guy you are.

Eh, no wayI just wanted to deface a book.

Sure you did.

Morningfolks.

Why'd you break down our door?

Ohwe do that for everyone now.

Sogood news.

I'm taking Bart away forever. (CHUCKLES)

OhSo you figured out where he's from?

Nobut I went to the courthouse, and one of those, uh, uh, robe-and-gavel guys said to dump him at the Springfield Maximum Security Orphanage.

Uh, it used to be a prisonbut don't worry.

None of the old guards lost their jobs.

You knowwe could hang on to Bart for a little whileif you want to keep working on his case.

Nothank you.

Ohheydon't worry about it.

I knew this was a short-term gig, and I'll always have something to remember you by.

Why you little...

Adios, losers.

Next time you see a mouse kill a cat in a way you never thought possiblethink of me.

I will.

Bart! Come back!

We like youGod help uswe like you.

We like you so much.

Stop!

Don't take him!

You're still here.

My beautifulwonderful boy is still here.

(GRUNTS) Ow.

What the hellGet off.

I'm sorryson.

We just couldn't wait to tell you something.

We like you.

We like our son so much.

We just realized.

Mm, I like you guystoo.

WaitWhat do you meanyou just realized?

Come back down the staircase, Ralphie, school's over.

It's time to go home.

Willie's locking up in fiveyou know.

YeahI heard you the first ten times.

Just put down the purple crayon.

No... Ah-ah, don't draw a boat.

Ra... No boat, Ralph...

Don't... Don... Welldon't get in the boat.

You don't know where the river goes to.

Ralphie. Ralphie!
RALPH: Whee!

♪ Lido ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ One more job ♪
♪ Ought to get it ♪
♪ One last sh*t and we quit it ♪
♪ One more for ♪
♪ The road. ♪
Shh.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Harry1AP26~P30

  I   know   they   don't ,"  said  Harry. " It   was   only   a   dream ." But   he   wished   he   hadn't   said   ...