2020年5月29日 星期五

阿甘 S01E02/S01E04 游標中譯

請將滑鼠滑向不懂的單字,
就可以看到中文翻譯。
     

S01E02/S01E04
The Debt
On the street
[Gumball, Darwin and Anais are in front of the Robinson house on the sidewalk]
Darwin: What do you wanna do today Gumball?
Gumball: I'm waiting right here for mom to drive me to "Elmore Senior Talent Show". [looks at pamphletMr. Robinson's headlining.
Anais: But it doesn't start for another ten hours.
Darwin: And you're not invited. [points at pamphletit readsSTRICTLY NO GUMBALL]
Gumball: I don't careTonight's the biggest night of Mr. Robinson's life and I have to be there!
[Camera changes to the Robinsons' car]
Mr. Robinson: [exhales relaxedTonight's the night, Margaret. This town is finally going to see the real Gaylord Robinson.
Mrs. Robinson: [grunts]
Mr. Robinson: Why can't you ever be happy for me?...
[Camera changes back to Gumball, Darwin and Anais]
Darwin: [points at carThere he is now!
[The Robinsons' car passes by and then goes in reverse, Darwin and Anais get on the sidewalk]
Gumball: [screams in fearas the car goes slowly in reverse to parkSave yourselvesIt's too late for me!
Darwin: Just get over on the sidewalk, dude.
Gumball: Please remember meguysso I'll always be alive in your heart. [cries]
Mr. Robinson: Ohfor crying out loud...! [honks]
Gumball: My whole life is flashing before my eyesAnd it's boring! [screams]
[Mr. Robinson breaks and parks]
Gumball: Huh?
Mr. Robinson: Darn kids.
[Gumball jumps on the windscreen]
Gumball: [cheers upYou saved my lifeMr. Robinson!
Mr. Robinson: I didn't save your lifeI just didn't run you overNOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!!
Gumball: No wayI am not leaving your side until I've saved your life in return.
Mr. Robinson: Get off my car! [turns on windscreen wiper]
Gumball: [face being wipedI'll never...ever...leave...your...side!
Mr. Robinson: [turns off windscreen wiper] Don't make me shout at youI gotta save my voice for tonight.
Mrs. Robinson: [grunts, opens the hood]
[Gumball is launched to the space because of this]
The Debt
Gumball: Woo! [gets in a praying positionOhdear Universe above methank you for the gift of Mr. Robinson. I swear on my lifeI will repay this debt. [falls back to Earth]
[The Moon and Saturn turn around]
MoonWhat did he say?
Saturn: I don't knowWhose turn is itanyway?
Moon: Hmm, mineI spy with my lil' eye...
At the Robinsons'
[Gumball is at the doorlying like a dog]
Mr. Robinson: [warms up his voiceWell, Margaret, since you won't take care of my precious instrument, [goes out the houseI'll get the cough drops myself... [stumbles over Gumball and fallsWhat are you doing here?
Gumball: [gets upI'm here to save your life!
Mr. Robinson: [gets dust off his clotheswhisperingNot today of all days. [in a normal toneJust get away from me kidI mean it!
Hazardous Objects
[Mr. Robinson walks along a corridorthere's a "Slippy Floorsign]
Mr. Robinson: [grabs a bottleHere they are. [reads the label] Antiseptic action...
Gumball: [referring to the signWhat's this hazardous object doing in the middle of the floor? [takes the sign and carries it awayMr. Robinson can trip over itThereSafely out of the way.
Mr. Robinson: [slips on a puddle right there where the sign stoodWhat?! No!
Gumball: Ah! [runs up to Mr. Robinson] Mr. Robinson! He's out coldWoo! [cheers upNow's my chance to save him!
[Pantsbully stops Gumball]
Pantsbully: Step asideI know CPR. [proceeds to do it]
Mr. Robinson: Uh? [Pantsbully is about to do CPR] Nonono!
[Pantsbully does it twice with Mr. Robinson struggling to go]
The Coffee Machine
[Mr. Robinson approaches a coffee machine while coughing]
Mr. Robinson: I sure hope that hasn't affected my vocal cords. [picks a coffeewarms his voice] La, la, la [coughs sharply to clean his throat]
Gumball: [runs towards Mr. Robinson] Mr. Robinson, you're choking! [does him the Heimlich Maneuver]
Mr. Robinson: Gumball! What the...?
[Mr. Robinson's heart falls out from his mouth]
Mr. Robinson: [breathlessThat's my heart... [falls, inhales sharplygrabs his heart with his tongue and swallows it, inhales alleviated and gets up]
Gumball: [happilySoI saved your liferight?
Mr. Robinson: [angrilyNOyou darn nearly ended itNow leave me alone!
At the Tan Salon
Mr. Robinson: [sitting on a tanning machine] Uah! A healthy glow will make me look my best for tonight. [lies and closes the tanning machine]
Gumball: Uh! Mr. Robinson! [desperateOhnoI'm too lateWhy wasn't I here to save youWhy?! [bangs on the tanning machinethen falls on his face crying] [perks upNoNOI refuse to let you go! [opens the tanning machineHe looks so peaceful... [grabs a defibrillator] CLEAR! [zaps Mr. Robinson]
Mr. Robinson: What do you think you're doing?!
Gumball: [happilyI'm bringing you back to life!
Mr. Robinson: But I was alive!
Gumball: Better safe than sorry!
Mr. Robinson: NO!
[Gumball zaps Mr. Robinson with the defibrillator againlights go out]
At the Robinsons'
[Gumball is at the front door smilingMr. Robinson arrives]
Gumball: Welcome homeMr. Robinson! I booby trapped your front door!
Mr. Robinson: Why?
Gumball: To protect you from intrudersAll you have to do is ring the doorbell, like so...
Mr. Robinson: WaitWhy would an intruder...
[Gumball ringsa big red ball crashes the front door and hits Mr. Robinson]
Mr.Robinson: O-O-Ohh...
Gumball: Are you okay?
Mr. Robinson: ListenkidThis is the most important night of my lifeI’m gonna shine... like a starAnd I don't want you around to ruin it!
Gumball: But I've gotta be thereTo save your life!
Mr. Robinson: Just leave me alonekid. [almost cryingJust leave me alone!
[Gumball sadly goes and sits on the stairs]
Gumball: [exhales] I'll never repay my debt to Mr. Robinson... I failed youUniverse! [cries]
[Darwin and Anais lean out of the fence]
Anais: [with tearsPoor Gumball...
Darwin: What can we do to help him?
Anais: [excitedI got an idea!
[Darwin throws a brick at Gumball]
Gumball: Ah! [breaks in pain]
Anais: I said throw near himnot at him!
Gumball: Ow! Ohit's so painfulOh manthat hurts. Ow, I'll try to walk it off! [back cracks] Ow! Bad idea! Ahh! Owww. [falls on facecries for a moment, perks upOhThere's a note tied to it! [opens the noteLet's see... Mr. Robinson will be... [misreads assassinated a few times] assenominated... assisanattatted... assasina-ta-ta...
Anais: [behind the fenceAssassinated!
Gumball: [realizes] ...assassinated at the talent show! [screamingThis is terrible! [normalNowait... [screaming againThis is what I've been waiting for! [knocks the doorMr. Robinson!
Mr. Robinson: [goes out the doorWell, Margaret, it's nice that you finally decided to show your support for me tonight.
Mrs. Robinson: [goes out, grunts]
Mr. Robinson: What do you mean you're only coming to see me fail? [goes along with her]
Gumball: Mr. Robinson! [follows himYou can't go to the talent show tonight! [Mr. and Mrs. Robinson drive awayYOU'RE GONNA BE ASSASSINA...! [in a normal tonewith admirationHe's so brave.
The Talent Show
Senior CitizenTake it away Bert!
[The Senior Citizens are on stage, Marvin hurts his back finishing the performance]
Gary: [tries to wake up Blue Elephant making a clap-like noiseWake up!
[The Senior Citizens leave the stagethe camera goes up a little: Darwin and Anais are on a platform at the top of the stage]
Anais: Ok, Darwin, here's the plan [with a graphic explanationWe drop heavy sand bags near Mr. Robinson. Gumball will notice and push him out of the wayjust in time to save his life. [finishes the explanationGot it?
Darwin: Got itWe drop these heavy sand bags on to Mr. Robinson's head.
Anais: NoWe don't actually hit Mr. Robinson.
Darwin: Hit Mr. Robinson. OkI understand.
Anais: [to herselfMaybe I should try reverse psychologyOk, Darwin: the plan is we drop all this stuff at Mr. Robinson's head.
Darwin: [shrugsThat's what I've just said.
Anais: [facepalms]Ugh! Just do what I do.
[Darwin facepalms too, Anais looks at him a little upset]
Gumball: [goes down a ropethere isn't enough rope to reach the floorOhman... [drops himself] Ow!
Rocky: [comes to sceneAnd nowladies and gentlemenwould youpleasewelcome to the stage our second and final actMr. Gaylord Robinson! [leaves, (Gumball appears for a momentthen looms for a momentGood luckdad! [leaves stage]
[The curtain rises]
Mr. Robinson: [clears his throatUp til' nowmy life's been goodTreated me wellI can't complainMet a womanraised the kid and every day just felt the sameBut there's something deep inside of me that always wanted to be freeAnd now I think the time is right... [his voice gets higherto show you what I mean! [takes off his clothes and starts singing I Wanna Be Free]

Mr. Robinson: I wanna singI wanna dance!
Mr. Robinson: I wanna touch the sky with my own two hands!
Mr. Robinson: If I sing to the worldit'll set me free
Mr. Robinson: And let me be who I wanna be!
Mr. Robinson: Dancedance and sing!
Mr. Robinson: I'm gonna give it my everything!

[Mrs. Robinson leaves the seat unpleased as her husband hasn't failed]
Darwin: What's he doing?
Anais: I don't knowbut it's pretty goodNow it's our chance to "assassinatehim! [unties the sand bags]
Mr. Robinson: Then fortune and fame will be at my command,
Mr. Robinson: As I wish you off to a wonderland!
[The bags fall but Mr. Robinson evades them unaware of it with his dance]
Mr. Robinson: I'll hip-hop and jive with my heart and my soul!
Anais: Did Gumball see any of that?
Mr. Robinson: Do the twist and the bumpdo the rock and the roll,
Mr. Robinson: I'll tango fandango, manero marengue,
[Gumball looks from side to side backwards the stage]
Darwin: Maybehe'll notice the trapdoor.
Mr. Robinson: I'll fly like a bird if you set me free!
[The trapdoor opensMr. Robinson evades it by jumping over as part of the choreography of his dance, Gumball looks out of it for a second and goes downthen it closesMr. Robinson's performance continues]
Mr. Robinson: Like a skylark on the winga rosebud in the spring,
Mr. Robinson: Like a gangster and his bling, like fish bait from a sling,
Mr. Robinson: Like a puppet with no stringlike an English feudal king!
Mr. Robinson: Like all those kinds of wonderful wonderful things!
Gumball: [appears between seatsShow yourself, assassin, and fight like a man!
Anais: [with a remote in her handsLet's try the special effects!
Darwin: [pushes every button on the remote]
Gumball: Under the seats? [looks beneath the seats]
[The stage is full of flares, colour clouds, etc, making Mr. Robinson's performance even better]
Gary: [amazed] Whoa, who is this guy?
RockyThat's my dadRock on, dude!
Mr. Robinson (singing): I wanna be free... [his voice goes higherlights shatterthe building's glass shattersthe Robinsons' car window cracksMrs. Robinson is sent in a small driving frenzy, which ends with her crashing into a lightpole, breaking itand having an air bag hit her faceOne of the stage lamps starts falling right on Mr. Robinson's head, Gumball sees this and goes in a slow-mo way to save him]
Gumball: [in slow motionNO!
[The camera changes constantly between Mr. Robinson, Gumball and the lamp]
[Gumball falls to the stage before reaching Mr. Robinson but the lamp remains suspended by its wire and stops falling]
Gumball: Mr. Robinson! [the wire is unplugging slowlyPleasecome with me nowIt's not safe here!
Mr. Robinson: [in a normal toneNoGet away! [continues singing]
[The lamp finally unplugs but Gumball pushes Mr. Robinson awaysaving him]
Mr. Robinson: [realizes what's just happenedOh my gosh! You really did save my life... [angrilyBUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU FOR RUINING MY PERFORMANCES!
[Everyone applauds Mr. Robinson]
Darwin: Hurray!
Anais: AwesomeMr. Robinson!
RockyWay to godad! [cheers him] Bravo!
Mr. Robinson: [pushes Gumball out of stageThank youeverybodyThank youThank you so muchI don't deserve all of this. [the public continues cheering himThank youThank youI love youAnd your love means so much to me...
Gumball: [the lights in the background turns into the universe sceneThank youinfinite Universe for sending us our very own starMr. Robinson! [activates a toggle unintentionally, shrugs]
Mr. Robinson: Thank youeverybody!
[The platform where Darwin and Anais are standing starts going downfinally crushing Mr. Robinson]
Mr. Robinson: I love youYou put me where I'm todayThank you so much...
Darwin: OhnoI think we squished Mr. Robinson!
Mr. Robinson: [tries to say something]
Anais: Nah, he's OkLet's go home.
[Anais and Darwin leave happily and the episode ends]

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Harry1AP26~P30

  I   know   they   don't ,"  said  Harry. " It   was   only   a   dream ." But   he   wished   he   hadn't   said   ...